Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is This It?

I am in the car headed up to Toronto for a funeral, so this will have to be quick.No fancy quotes or in depth analysis.

I feel like the Wings are on the verge of something special. Tonight is going to be a good night.I really believe that the game 7 Wings are going to show up.Maybe I am inspired because I am just outside Ann Arbor as I write this (beautiful city). Or maybe its because I have had the equivalent of a pot of coffee and its only 10:45 am. Either way, I feel good.

I will miss most of the game due to family stuff, so there will not be a big recap tomorrow. I won't get into what the Wings need to do to win tonight. All they need to do tonight is play the way they can, an remember that they are the fucking Red Wings. They will not be swept, not by the Sharks. They still have the ability to choke. I will not give up hope until the game is over and the Wings are out.

Tonight the comeback starts. I will give the Joe a salute as we cross the bridge. No limits.

LGRW!

No comments:

Post a Comment